WANT TO OVERCOME YOUR SWIMMER’S CHALLENGES?
We have identified the 14 most common roadblocks to swimming and have developed strategies to overcome each one.
These roadblocks apply UNIVERSALLY to swimmers of ALL ABILITIES AND CHALLENGES.
Need a strategy for your next lesson?
We can give you the tools that you seek!
SWIM ANGELFISH METHODOLOGY COURSE
- 15 Hours of Online Training
- 15 Video Lectures
- 75+ page Study Guide
- 18 Video Sessions
- 75 Question Exam
- Printable Certificate Valid for 2 Years
- Ability to ask questions of your Instructor
- Access to community discussion to connect with other members.
- 2 Years of Monthly Required Ongoing Training “Special Splash” Required
REQUIRED ONGOING TRAINING
- Every month, add strategies to your toolbox with our Special Splash Training Lessons/Case Studies, required for the upkeep of your certification
- Contingent upon upkeep of this Ongoing Training requirement, you will be entitled to:
- Listing on our website as a Certified Instructor
- Certified Instructors are eligible to purchase one-on-one consultation time with founders and/ore senior instructors
1-2 Instructors – $399 + $49/month
*NOTE: Enrolling more than 2 instructors? Contact email@example.com for package options, multiple purchases, preferred provider discounts or other options
- NOTE – The Swim Angelfish Certification is ONLY valid with the purchase of the Special Splash (Monthly Ongoing Training). Please do not remove it from your cart.
- 1 Special Splash is required per facility/location and may be shared among all certified Swim Angelfish instructors at that facility/location.
Organizations that give continuing education credit for this online course
YMCA of the USA